Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You are Unique and yet we're all the same ....



We've all seen the ads : would like to meet like-minded people ..... : I see them in every "pagan-y" form of networking available. Wish I had a penny for every time I've heard those words. Oh com'on, we've all said it ! ...  in our newbie phases, our lonely and misunderstood phases, when that love spell went wrong & I could really use a friend who's done this before phases, you know what I'm talkin' bout.
Well, let me save ya a little time and trouble, .......  there is absolutely No One out there who is "like minded". It's just you ! Just you in all your complicated and unique glory. Just you who has experienced Those things, at Those times, in Your life. Just you, who can see the Sacred the way you do, who Believes the way you do, and that's okay.  Once you get past that roadblock ( the one where you spend years searching for the "like-minded" group of friends) you are Free. Free to be friends with anyone. People who have entirely different beliefs expand your world and you, Theirs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very wise and so very true.