Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In The Beginning ......


I've owned a magick shoppe for a dozen years or so, and have frequented witchy shops for longer.
I'm annoyed with the assumption that anyone who shows signs of paganism is labeled wiccan. I'm further annoyed that tv and movies have made wicca a hip catch word that any mundane moron can throw to the wind.
OK, I can be snotty about it at times but being the town freak can make even the most spiritual person falter now and then.
This is my place to air all things witchy.

2 comments:

Dawn Marie Howard said...

Love it! Looking forword to reading more! I'm not wiccan, and I'm hardly Pagan. I'm perfectly fine just being a witch.

Tiffany said...

I like this very much! I am a pagan and a witch, but I haven't been Wiccan for a few years now.